Before venturing out to purchase a smartphone, you should consider several aspects. You mull over the features, select a brand, reflect on the design etc., while keeping within the budget. When you have financial constraints, you have to settle for a budget phone. A sense of regret seeps in; your desire to own a flagship model is not realised. However, you should not harbour any such feelings of disappointment. In current times, low-budget phones have become the real deal. Gone are the days when budget phones catered to some basic requirements. Now, these are well-equipped with some of the most advanced features.
Some of the best phones under 10000 boast a 5000 mAh battery, which allows you to work without any interruptions for hours. Low budget phones have now become a real value for money. Several factors have brought about this transformation. Here’s why you can reap the maximum benefits by purchasing a phone under 15,000 INR, or even 10,000 INR.
- Advancement in technology: Smartphone manufacturing companies such as Samsung pour large amounts of money into Research and Development (R&D). Their persistent efforts in this domain have led to wide-ranging developments in technology. Cutting-edge solutions at cheaper rates have become common. Brands can afford to incorporate certain features of medium-range or even flagship models in low-budget models. Thus, you can relish a great experience by paying a meagre amount.
- Replicas of flagship models: In the case of most Chinese manufacturers, there’s no R&D department. They buy the technology and replicate it in their phones. Thus, they save extensively and woo the customers with advanced specifications. These replicas may not have an essence of authenticity, but they are no pushovers. They are certainly great value for money.
- The tussle to remain relevant: India serves as a huge market for smartphone manufacturing companies. The vast potential has attracted numerous brands to try their luck here. To gain the confidence of the consumers, the brands need to offer reliable services. To create a loyal customer base, they have to offer advanced specifications at low prices. The continuous tussle with other competitors favours the consumers indirectly.
While companies strive to oust each other and capture larger market share, the populace continues to reap the benefits. Chinese manufacturing brands in particular have been offering eye-catching specifications at low prices. For example, Realme has been creating quite a stir in recent years. Realme c25, for instance, is among the best phones under 10,000 INR. It is a 4GB RAM mobile and hence, you can multitask without any lags or jitters. 6,000mAh battery capacity in a model under 10,000 INR saves you the trouble of plugging in the charger every few hours. Why would not you buy such an affordable model with such advanced specifications?
- Flagship models can be just a temporary delight: The high-end models from the top brands are a sight to savour for sore eyes. These are sleek and chic. Some of the latest technologies are incorporated in them. They are the stuff of dreams, particularly for the tech-savvy consumers. However, such expensive models can be just a source of monetary happiness. Most of the customers utilise their smartphones for basic needs — calling, messaging, using social media platforms, and clicking photos to name a few. Such functions can be easily realised by low-budget phones.
People may argue that flagship models extend the most advanced camera features. Pictures achieve top-level clarity besides having a life-like essence in them. However, certain brands like Vivo and Oppo have advertised themselves as brands that offer the best camera phones. Even in low-budget models, they have incorporated excellent camera features. For instance, Oppo A9 boasts of a quad-rear camera array (48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) and a 16MP front camera, and is priced just below 15,000 INR. Thus, even budget phones fulfil the requirements that high-end models do.
- Longevity remains the same: People expect smartphones to last for a minimum of 2-3 years. Smartphones are unlike other electronic devices such as ACs and televisions, which last for several years. In the case of flagship models, these can last for around 5-6 years. However, problems arise due to the frequent operating system updates. Security issues may compel you to purchase the latest model. Thus, even a high-end smartphone does not last long due to regular updates. The longevity of all types of smartphones remains more or less similar. So, it is recommended that you invest in a low-budget model. Spending a large amount of money on a flagship model is worth it only when one plans to use the device for a long period.
Because of the above-mentioned reasons, low budget phones provide good value for your money. You will find some of the best phones under 10,000 INR from leading brands such as Xiaomi and Realme. Even if there aren’t any financial constraints, do not hesitate to invest in a top-notch low-budget phone.
Thinking about purchasing a new smartphone, but don’t want to pay for it all at once? Use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, and divide the total cost of the smartphone into bite-sized monthly instalments. You can purchase the smartphone at no-cost EMIs, and avail exciting offers by utilizing the EMI Network Card.