Your outdoor space can be a thing of great beauty and something you look forward to coming home to every day. Patio covers made from Alumawood have been a favorite choice for outdoor Space living spaces because they can withstand some pretty harsh weather conditions that often happen outdoors. Alumawood patio covers do really well in places like Arizona, for example, where the weather is often not the most forgiving. However, there’s no need to worry when your patio covers are made of sturdy material like this while looking fabulous at the same time.
Typically, these patio covers that are made of Alumawood are sometimes called gazebos or pergolas. Historically, they have always been made out of wood. Premier patio cover installers like Royal Covers have taken this one step further by combining historical traditions and fused them with some of the most durable material around – aluminum. Why aluminum? Well, it’s for the very simple fact that this is one of the best materials out there that’s built to withstand almost any type of outdoor environment. When you combine aluminum and wood, what you end up with is Alumawood, a combination of the best of both worlds. Homeowners today have high expectations when it comes to their home. If they are going to spend on home renovations, they want something that will be worth their investment and something that looks pretty at the same time. Yes, aluminum might be one of the most durable options around, but if it doesn’t look all that great, not many homeowners are going to be keen to fix it as a patio cover, either. This way, you get the protection you need without compromising the design aspect.
5 Reasons Why You Need Alumawood Patio Covers
If you’re looking to build an outdoor space that’s both functional and aesthetically pleasing, Alumawood patio covers will be the one you want. The material will still be made out of heavy-gauge aluminum, but will be embossed with a textured wood design to give it that beautiful finishing touch. You can later find appliances for outdoor kitchens to put into your outdoor space. Here are five reasons why you should consider Alumawood patio covers as your preferred choice when it comes to outdoor Space protection:
- They are lightweight – Just because a material is supposed to be durable, it doesn’t mean it has to weigh a ton, either. There’s a huge benefit to choosing a lightweight material like aluminum, as it means you don’t have to worry about whether your patio covers have the adequate support they need or not. That’s something to think about because you don’t want to end up with a roof that’s too heavy to be sturdy and strong. The last thing you want is for your patio cover to collapse. Thankfully, you don’t have to worry about this if you choose Alumawood, since aluminum is lightweight enough to serve as a standalone structure. You don’t have to worry about reinforcing or building a stronger foundation if you choose this material, and lightweight material generally has a much longer longevity period.
- It’s practically maintenance-free – Homeowners can breathe a sigh of relief because as far as outdoor material goes, nothing beats aluminum when it comes to the ability to withstand rust and corrosion. This makes aluminum the perfect choice for an outdoor setting because of the maintenance-free aspect of it all. You don’t have to worry about polishing, painting, finishing, none of that. Aluminum will make your life a lot easier and save you time and effort in the long run. Rust isn’t going to be a problem, either, since all the materials that will be used in the construction of these patio covers are made of galvanized material.
- You get a longer warranty period – Alumawood patio covers are crafted so well that you sometimes forget it’s not real wood at all. That’s how well it replicates the look and the feel of a good old-fashioned wooden patio cover. Since Alumawood is both embossed and painted, it doubles the material’s resistance to the sometimes extreme temperatures outdoors. Suppose you order your patio covers from a premier patio cover installer. In that case, it usually comes with a longer warranty period simply because the manufacturers themselves know that this material was made to last.
- It’s easy to clean – Since patio covers do live exclusively outdoors, you want something that will be easy to clean. That’s where Alumawood comes in once again. Another bonus about choosing aluminum as your preferred choice of materials is how easy it is to clean. When you notice your roof might need a good clean, simply grab your garden hose and hose it off. It’s as easy as that!
- This material isn’t going to rot – Another aspect that makes Alumawood the winning combination when patio covers are concerned is the fact that the material isn’t going to rot. If you were to pick a cover that was made entirely of wood, eventually, you’re going to have to deal with it rotting, something that’s unavoidable when it’s outside all the time. If you were to choose aluminum alone, you might not like the unattractive design. Alumawood solves that problem for you. Say goodbye to worries about rotting, without having to say goodbye to beauty and aesthetics while you’re at it.
There’s no doubt about it, Alumawood will be one of the best investments you make in your outdoors. There’s a lot of flexibility that you get with this option, too. You’re no longer limited to sticking only with simple designs. With Alumawood, you can go as far as choosing longer spans without the typical size changes that traditional wood material alone would require. When you select a premier installer team that knows what they are doing, your outdoor patio covers will last you for many years to come.