Today I want to show you the Top Two Ways How to Transfer files and music from PC to iPhone. It’s actually pretty easy to do and I’m gonna walk you through how to do that. Today alright well let’s jump into it so I have a whole bunch of photos on my phone I want to take these photos from my PC and put them on my iPhone. Transfer files from PC to iPhone is very easy in these two ways.
Top Two Ways to Transfer files
I’m going to show Top Two Ways How to Transfer files and music from PC to iPhone photos directly from your computer to your iPhone 12 or any other iPhone, that you might have played around with.
- Using iTunes How to transfer files from PC to iPhone
- How to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes using Dr.Fone – Phone Manager
1. Using iTunes How to transfer files from PC to iPhone
The first method is going to be through iTunes. So make sure that you do download and install iTunes onto your computer it’s also best if you update iTunes to make sure that you’re running the latest version on your computer.
- First of All, connect your iPhone to your computer and iTunes should immediately recognize that an iPhone has been connected.
- Then go ahead and click on the summary for your phone and on the left side go ahead and click on photos.
- Then click on sync and then choose the folder in which your photos are stored to begin the transfer from there and then all that you have to do from those moments. Give it a bit of a moment there then after a little bit, it should be done.
You should be very much good to go from here if you choose to go with the iTunes method. It’s usually good to go with this method since it is a first-party solution.
2. How to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes using With Dr.Fone – Phone Manager:
The next method is going to be through our own Dr.Fone – Phone Manager software. We’re excited to show you the incredibly useful and very innovative sponsored tool doctor Fone. The awesome new software allows you to transfer data across iPhones to PC or Mac and backup your data on your computer with its cutting-edge technology. Dr.Fone has so many features that make backups and data transfers so much easier.
How to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes or any other file type from your PC to iPhone. Whether that’s a PC or a Mac to accomplish this task. We will use the Dr.Fone – Phone Manager tool. It is free to download. This is a super simple and lightning-fast tool to transfer music and files from PC to iPhone.
How TO Download Dr.Fone – Phone Manager:
Let’s dive in alright so once you’re at the website whether you want to download this for Windows or Mac you have the free download option. So for demonstration, I’ll do Windows but it’s the same exact procedure for your Mac or for your windows. So click on a download for whatever system and once the file has been downloaded install it. After installation is complete you’ll see the shortcut on your desktop.
Now You Can see a bunch of modules when it comes up. We want to concentrate on the phone manager module. When you click on it it’s gonna open. At this point, you want to make sure you connect your iPhone to your windows or your Mac with the USB cable.
This is the screen that’s you can see there are so many things you can do. This is the home screen this is the music screen. It gives you a list of all the music on your iPhone. That you can select and transfer to your computer. You can do the same for videos same thing for photos.
All right it’s gonna load all the photos and you can transfer them right over. You can do the same thing for the information you can do it for apps and anything else that you want. So all the options are on the top right here.
- When You launch it click on phone manager and then on the following menu click on photos. Then import files and choose which ones you’d like to import.
- Once you have chosen which ones you’d like to import whether you would want to do just one just a couple or all of them.
- After waking up the selection of the required file, you need to add a document (for options) or you can choose another method, which will choose the organizer from which you want to transfer from computer to iPhone (for all photos) want.
- Communication is direct and easily accessible. It will work without fail. Also, never override the current record in the Product gadget. Accordingly, it is a conserved potential.
- When you have chosen which ones you want to go with just go ahead and click on OK to confirm and then give it some time to finish.
Once it’s over you’re pretty much good to go from there. As well Dr.Fone is going to be another very secure way of doing….
This is the easiest way I’ve ever seen to transfer files fast and quickly. Hopefully, this article was helpful and you learned how to transfer photos and videos from your phone to your computer or Mac. I can still very much recommend that you go with this route as well since iTunes can sometimes be a little bit complicated but Dr.Fone is usually a pretty simple way of going to build things.