Pokemon go location spoof is the craze of the moment and billions of players travel the planet in search of pets. Yet there is a really interesting and unique way that allows you to catch all the Pokemon without getting up from the chair at home and right now I’m using it without having any kind of problem. The system takes advantage of the so-called GPS faking or GPS spoofing, that is the possibility of making the application believe that we are moving without actually doing it. But if you are an iPhone user, running GPS spoofing is not as easy as on an Android phone.
Do you want to “teleport” the GPS of your iPhone anywhere in the world? Do you want to play Augmented Reality from home in an easy and safe way? You need a reliable Pokemon GO location spoof tool. Here we go! The Dr.Fone – Virtual Location application allows you to connect your iPhone to your PC and simulate a virtual location.
The reasons why we recommend Dr.Fone – Virtual Location:
– Jailbreaking is not required. Unlike other iOS GPS spoofing software, you do not need to jailbreak when you run this application. That way you can get rid of your worries about important data, applications, and settings stored on your iPhone.
– Teleport anywhere. With Dr.Fone – Virtual Location, you can teleport to any location in the world. In the context of Pokemon GO, you can select any play area. There is no limit to that. You’re even supported by Fake GPS Joystick for Pokemon GO.
– Fake movement. Dr.Fone – Virtual Location allows you to simulate fake movements that look very natural. There are several move modes to choose from; walking, cycling and driving.
– Freedom. Dr.Fone – Virtual Location supports most AR games and location based applications. In other words, not only Pokemon GO!
– All the fakes you create are real-time. This will minimize suspicion by the developer.
– Multi-devices supported. This great app supports up to 5 devices!
How to run Dr.Fone – Virtual Location for Pokemon GO:
1. Download the app to your iPhone, install, and launch it.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC and click the ‘Get Started’ icon.
3. You will see a world map. This is a kind of virtual map where you can fake your location. You will see a search bar where you can enter your fake location.
4. After entering your fake location you will see a joystick at the bottom left of the screen. You can operate the joystick in two modes; automatic and manual.
So easy and simple. You don’t need to be an IT expert to run this application. However, you must use this tool wisely; for example, not moving too fast because it will invite suspicion from the developer which can lead to being banned.
Conclusion: Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is the best solution for faking location on iPhone and playing Pokemon GO without restrictions. No matter the weather or traffic conditions, you can still play Pokemon GO, catching creatures whenever and wherever. Because you can still play in your cozy bedroom!