Most of us have different bizarre reactions when we are offered a banana to eat. But when this same banana is incorporated somehow into a cake, the only reaction that you will have after tasting the delicious beauty is just WOW! Still trying to figure out what’s behind this magic? Well, scroll down and read the full recipe to find it out. It is the blend of different delicious ingredients that produces a lip-smacking banana cake. We will be using cheese cream frosting to add more deliciousness to the yummy cake. Without any delay, let’s get started with the super easy banana cake recipe.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup oil
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups icing sugar, sifted
- ½ cup butter, softened
Recipe / Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 degree C. Butter a cake baking container and then sprinkle some flour.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
- In a big bowl, beat oil and sugar until the blend gets light yellow.
- Include eggs, one by one and beat well after every addition.
- Fold in flour blend, rotating with milk.
- Beat in the squashed bananas.
- Empty the batter into the earlier prepared cake containers and bake for around 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let it cool totally.
- For the icing, cream butter and cream cheese until light and cushioned.
- Include icing sugar, each cup in turn, blending well after every addition.
- Spread the cooled banana cake with the icing utilizing an offset spatula and add charm to it with walnuts.
To make this Banana Cake into a two-layered cake, utilize similar proportions and measurements. After you have the complete blend, divide the mixture into two and empty the two blends into two different baking containers. If you prefer more height of the cake, you can always go with not partitioning the given recipe into two and make two full cakes. When your cakes are prepared, level them utilizing a butter knife and utilize an off-set spatula to layer with cream cheese icing. You can likewise include the icing on the sides or go with the plain, great look. You can use dry fruits and different syrups as well to decorate your cake further according to your preferences. Whipped cream and vanilla bean buttercream will also go good with the banana cake. Taste all the variants of this amazing cake by trying out different frostings. You will have an unique look and taste each time.
So, that was all about the yummilicious banana cake. Hope you liked the recipe. Try this super easy recipe at home and enjoy the delectable cake with your dear ones. If baking is hard for you, you can always order this cake or any other cake in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Indore, Hyderabad or in any other city. Happy eating! Happy baking!