Python Frameworks, a scripting language for web applications, is considered the most efficient language in the software industry. Python is flexible to use with many extensible features that make it even more significant these days. Indeed, Python is a high-level, object-oriented programming language that is used for rapid application development.
It’s essential to go through the Python in this current career scope. Learning, understanding the concept behind it will be a plus and lead to better career development in the IT sector. To deliver innovative thoughts with all the possible outcomes in the IT field, you need to go through the Python training that will develop and enhance your practical knowledge.
Frameworks include the platforms that can be used in software development. In this blog, you will learn about the top 10 Python frameworks for application development. This will help you enhance your knowledge of the multiple popular Python tools for development. Let us have a quick review of the frameworks.
1. Bottle Framework:
The Bottle framework in Python is a simple and interesting micro-framework designed explicitly for small web-based applications. The bottle framework is independent other than the Python standard library. The bottle follows the concept of including everything in a single document and executing the same in the only source document.
Characteristics of Bottle:
- Bottle includes a built-in HTTP server and also provides its extensible support for different databases.
- Bottle framework also offers simple access to the data, cookies, uploading of files, and metadata.
- It also provides dispatching routes, which also includes the URL parameters.
2. Pandas Framework:
Pandas framework is an open-source Python library that is correctly used in commercial and academic domains that include statistics, economics, analytics, finance, etc. It is a BSD-licensed framework built to work using the data analytics tools and data structures for the Python language.
Characteristics of Pandas :
- The Pandas framework is featured with multiple functionalities like handling data, cleaning, alignment, and indexing data.
- It also possesses the feature of grouping the data based on the criteria and requirements. It also delivers optimized performance and also supports different file formats.
- Pandas is compatible and capable of analyzing the unique data.
3. Django Framework:
Django is a full-stack, high-level, open-source Framework that is designed to build complex data-driven websites. It is the famous tool as it provides flexibility and compatibility to work on high-level web-development projects. Django has in-built SQL and uses an object-relational model to map the objects to the data.
Characteristics of Django:
- Supports web servers and performs URL routing.
- Performs authentication process in a flexible and easy way and provides the developers with ease to avoid security-related issues.
- It has a colossal assortment of the libraries and underscores the effectiveness, reusability of components.
Falcon is a Python Framework designed and found to be best for the development of small-scale applications. Falcon is found to be the most reliable and high-performance Framework that works with the ASGI or WSGI server. This Framework is a web framework with several additional add-ons, templates, and packages for development. It follows the REST architectural style.
Characteristics of Falcon:
- Falcon is a highly optimized framework that provides easy access to the headers through classes and responses.
- Falcon is more flexible to perform routing via the URI template, inspired resource classes, etc.
- It also involves an extensive codebase environment and also performs DRY request processing.
Characteristics of Turbogears:
- Turbogears is a microframework or a full-stack framework comprising WSGI elements.
- Turbogears is responsible for providing multiple functionalities like request bound transactions, schema migrations, query balancing, bulletin profiling, etc.
CherryPy is an object-oriented framework used to develop web applications. CherryPy Framework helps the developers integrate multiple functionalities like create, retrieve, update, and delete. CherryPy has the flexibility to enable the applications by running on multiple servers. It is specifically used for the rapid development of the applications by adding the HTTP protocol.
Characteristics of CherryPy:
- CherryPy holds a powerful configuration system for the assigned software department, like the developers and deployers.
- CherryPy has inbuilt add-ons like coverage, profiling, and testing support.
- CherryPy also has some inbuilt tools related to sessions, static content, encoding, caching, and a flexible plugin system.
7. NumPy Framework:
NumPy Framework stands for Numerical Python, a specially designed library to perform the activities related to scientific and logical terms in arrays. NumPy Framework consists of the n multi-dimensional array object, represented in the form of rows and columns. It also includes the set of routines to process the arrays accordingly.
Characteristics of NumPy Framework:
- NumPy Framework is capable of performing sophisticated functions.
- It uses different capabilities like using linear algebra, random number, Fourier transform capabilities.
- NumPy uses different arbitrary data-types, which helps Numpy in the integration with a wide variety of databases.
8. Flask Framework:
Flask Framework is a web-based microframework designed for handling and developing complex applications. This Framework does not require any other tools or libraries along with a built-in server. This Framework helps the developers build a scalable, maintainable, and reliable web application by adding extensions and features like code reusability.
Characteristics of Flask Framework:
- The Flask framework is a fast debugger that allows the developers and testers a flexible way of debugging.
- The Flask framework follows the format of Unicode based and also supports secure cookies.
- It is responsible for performing functionalities related to RESTFUL request dispatching.
9. Beware Framework:
Beerware framework is a type Python Framework designed for developing native applications. The Beeware Framework is a collection of libraries and tools to help the developer develop the applications as per the client or business requirements. It is also an open-source platform like the other Python frameworks.
Characteristics of Beeware:
- Beeware Framework is a GUI toolkit that is Python and OS native.
- Beeware consists of pre-compiled builds of Python, which can be used in scenarios where the Python installers are not available.
- It is a collection or library, the right place to work with Java libraries by using the Python code.
10. Matplotlib Framework:
Matplotlib Framework is the library that is capable of supporting 2d charts with the python script. The Matplotlib Framework is specifically designed to enable the embedding of the plots in an application. The Malplotlib is a generic tool kit used for the assortment of the plots and graphs using charts, error charts,power spectra etc. This framework library includes a module called Pyplot that helps plotting by making use of the attributes such as formatting axes,color line styles and font properties, etc.
Characteristics of Matplotlib:
- Matplotlib framework is capable of working with different operating systems and graphic backends.
- Matplotlib will have control over the graphs to make any modifications or perform any functionality related to plotting.
- Matplotlib framework is the multi-platform data visualization tool built on frameworks called SidePy and NumPy, making it more efficient and faster than the other frameworks.
In the technological world, these Python tools will provide immense support to the developers for the development of web applications. Whether the person or the department is working on Python and its frameworks, it is designed to benefit and enhance the applications at all times. The above mentioned are some of the best tools used by developers or tech professionals worldwide.
I hope the above Python Tutorial is helpful. Would you like to learn more about the frameworks in Python? Yes, there are the right opportunities to undergo the Python and excel in it.